Tonight I decided to make a SMORES Dip. This was my first time making it & I love how fast, simple & delicious it is! Here is how I made it:
- First you need to gather graham crackers, Hershey’s chocolate bars, marshmallows, a pan, & baking spray. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Spray the baking spray on the pan and lay down the chocolate bars to how much dip you would like to make. I made this for two people so I laid down two chocolate bars side by side then two more right on top of the first two.
- Then you want to cut the marshmallows in half & place the cut sides face down to cover all of the chocolate.
- I placed graham crackers around the edges so that the chocolate wouldn’t melt throughout the entire pan.
- Bake the dip for 5-7 minutes, until the marshmallows are golden brown.
- Remove the graham cracker barriers. Grab some new graham crackers & enjoy your dip!
Of course you could make the entire pan if you would like to share the dip with more people!